More Kershaw

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Fri Oct 11 00:30:23 CEST 2013

Here's two more (almost) complete Kershaw shows that I've stitched together from the available parts:

Sheila Chandra in session (imagine an Indian Cocteau Twins). "Start" and end previously shared by Weatherman Stuart from tape L168. The bit in the middle came from my rip of tape L253. I shared this a year ago but now here's a contiguous chunk of it. The show is missing the opening 13 / 15 minutes. This may already be out there from the SL tapes but not be identified. If anyone finds it, please let me know.

Baaba Maal in session. The start and end of the show was previously ripped and shared by Weatherman Stuart from tape L143. The mid section of the show was ripped and shared a year or so back by me from tape L083. I've put the three together, but the show is just missing the very first track of the programme.

Download: http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/dr_mango/SL_Tapes/kershaw/

Dr Mango