newbie - I ripped a show, now what?

Mark mutetourettes@...
Mon Oct 14 14:38:03 CEST 2013

ok thanks for the advice everyone - I used audacity to compress to MP3
192-cbr-stereo and have uploaded

the two files are uploaded to http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/ML/

The track listing seems pretty similar to what's in the spreadsheet for
that show, but I've not gone through it all checking.

There's a bit of radio noise on the earlier sections but it clears up after
a while. wasn't very hifi gear it was recorded on, and levels were pretty
excessive for the ferric tape, but the transfer now has been pretty
overkill, nakamichi (with azimuth) / apogee so *should* be ok unless the
apogee's crystal was playing up again and I didn't notice.

has boards of canada's XYZ on there..

Enjoy

p.s. i don't think I have any other full show tapes left, mostly just
'chopped out songs' tapes, made on the fly or by tape-to-tape...