Sharing and 1994 programs

eddie.baines@... eddie.baines@...
Mon May 27 20:32:07 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I have quite a bit of Peel stuff, although probably nothing everyone here doesn't already have....... but would be pleased to share.
I have 2 questions and apologise if I do not follow any agree proceedure for asking........ so here goes.
1] whats the best way to share ..... I have used several web based systems, but they all seem to have been stopped, megaupload for example.
and
2] I don't have anything at all from 1994 and I'm keen to try and fill this gap.
Does anyone have anything from 1994??

Thanks in advance

Eddie