[peel] Sharing and 1994 programs

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Mon May 27 21:02:21 CEST 2013

Hi Eddie, and welcome to the group.

There are several shows available from 1994.

Go to here, click on any year, then scroll to the bottom of the page. Dates
in blue are already available, but not necessarily complete shows, so even
if a show you've got says it's already available, you might be able to fill
in gaps, or yours might be better quality:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar

To download a show, click on a date then go to the bottom of the page to
'Available'. If the link is broken, ask on here.

Most shows nowadays are uploaded to a server known as the Mooo Server, but
someone else will have to tell you how.
To download from the Mooo, the username/password are indicated on the login
screen.

Cheers
Alan