Listening again to this again >>>

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun May 19 16:08:38 CEST 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e9rxn3/acts/a3p6v2#p01192gr

Think its great ... anyone know anything about the high level ranters - sound like my sort of band!

Just strikes me that the audience should have been larger - how could there have been some empty seats? Did they advertise tickets as I would have loved to have been there.

Is there a wiki page for this that I can't find? Happy to make one for this and last years Townsend equivalent of previous year if someone shows me where to stick it but don't want to replicate.

Mark