A few more from 1989

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun May 19 03:22:21 CEST 2013

A relatively eclectic 33 minute selection from 16th May 1989
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_May_1989>  adds a couple more Hepburns
session tracks to the earlier tape of their debut, followed by a 23
minute edit of 17th May 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_May_1989>  .
Finally another 33 minute selection from 18th May 1989
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_May_1989>  completes this rich threesome,
all wikified and Mooo'd.

Incidentally another play on the 17th for the Kitchens of Distinction's
"The 3rd Time We Opened The Capsule" sounds absolutely fabulous, missed
that one first time round though was always a fan of the Blue Nile-esque
Blue Pedal. And another play for the Shamen's Evil Edit on the 16th -
quite ahead of its time looking back I think
Stuart