Tangential link to Peel

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun May 19 00:43:05 CEST 2013

Listening to stuff about 30 years since release of Smiths first single I reaalised that I might have been at an unknown smiths jig - they were a late stand in for Maximum Joy in a tent on an island on the Thames at Oxford. I presume there are some Smiths completists who would love to know this - I am not of that ilk but would be willing to share what I know - unfortunately the exact date is lost. But apparently it was just afetr the first session fo peel - where is teh ebst place to share what I know?