[peel] British Library Sound And Moving Image

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon May 20 07:30:35 CEST 2013

It looks like one of the parameters in the URL that the BL site generates has an associated timeout (presumably the
first part of the ps=).
However, here is the text that was at the page that I linked to:

"Item notes:	 Peel presents a show including items from a session by sonic Youth (also listed separately)
Item notes:	 CDR1 BD3. Disconnection 'Make it happen', 4. Cud 'Slack time', 5. Elvis Presley 'Christmas is coming',
6. Sonic Youth 'Psycho mafia', 7. Carlos Malcolm and The Afro Caribs 'Bonanza scar', 8. Dinosaur Jr 'Yeah we know', 9.
Nitzer Ebb 'Control', 10. The Waltones 'The deepest', 11. The Electro Hippies 'Sheep', 12. Sonic Youth 'My new house',
13. John Lee Hooker 'I'm a stranger', 14. Dutch Courage 'Track not named', 15. The Outlaw Posse 'Party', 16. The
Theodolytes 'No bed of roses', 17. The Old Lady Drivers 'Mosh seven', 18. Original Concept 'Charley says'
Item notes:	 CDR2. The Darling Buds 'Burst', 3. Robson Banda and The New Black Eagles 'Kashiri Kamambo', 4. Sonic
Youth 'Rowche rumble', 5. Colour-blind James Experience 'Nebular', 6. Intense degree 'Bursting', 7. ARK 'Is this it', 8.
MC Bam Bam 'Wind me up', 9. Simon Holiday's Unbelievers 'One soil', 10. God Flesh 'Avalanche master song', 11. The Four
Brothers 'Vimbayi', 12. Sonic Youth 'Victoria', 13. The Fall 'Big new prince', 14. Echo and The Bunny Men 'Stars are
stars'
Recording notes:	 BBC Radio 1 broadcast recording, 20:30 19 October 1988
Duration:	 1 hr. 58 min. 14 sec."

You can find it again by using the search function on the BL site and look for B3429/1
then click on "Details" for the various items that it returns until you find the above (for me this was the 2nd item
returned).

Paul

--
Rgds