John Peel at Sonar 2001

jake jklm@...
Tue Jan 8 00:30:22 CET 2013

OK folks - I promise that this is the final post from me today....

I edited out Peel's Sonar set from the 21/6/2001 recording and uploaded it to mediafire, so if anybody hasn't got it you can download it from here (just under 90Mb):

http://www.mediafire.com/?c43rlwd6025ss7x

I also added some more info to the description of the photo on flickr, including the setlist from the John Peel wiki....