Son of attic tapes - last word

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Tue Jan 8 13:02:58 CET 2013

Everything's up in my Mooo folder now, http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/pete/, and I've replaced the initial fumblings with joined-up versions. The Albertos set remains sadly incomplete.

Also in the last batch was an hour of Elton John playing his favourite records of the year on Boxing Day 1976. It has little merit for me (and I can well imagine what JP would've had to say about it), but I suppose there's some historical interest so I've attached it herewith.

Cheers aye, Pete

          19761226 Elton John E J the D J.mp3
69 MB
          Your file(s) will expire in 30 days