John Peel at Sonar 2001

jake jklm@...
Mon Jan 7 23:12:51 CET 2013

Hi Steve - listening to it now and it's bringing back some happy memories. I can't believe I had this and didn't even know it! :-)

Sorry but I've no idea what the unidentified tracks are. It's also a shame that the recording cuts out before the end of "Teenage Kicks" - and I reckon that there's something else missing in between the Silvertones and the Ramones, because I'm sure there should be 3 versions of "In The Midnight Hour" - a contention which is supported by the fact that the Silvertones version ends suddenly about half way through and the first few bars of "I wanna Be Sedated" are missing....

A priceless recording nevertheless!

Cheers