Sound Quality Improvement Series :30-12-98 show

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Sat Dec 14 18:10:09 CET 2013

I've uploaded to my folder on the mooo my copy of the 30-12-1998 show. It's the full show  - a New Order special - originally recorded on Hi Fi VHS then copied to minidisc. It's a stereo recording but with a bit of 'tickling' interference in the background.

During the show Gillian mentions she used to record John Peel in the days when she was just a Joy Division fan - anyone got email address for her to see if she still has any cassettes?

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/1998-12-30.mp3

Mark C