L380 last of batch, new show, and missing earlier files

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Fri Dec 13 01:28:52 CET 2013

4th December 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_December_1993 to be precise, just over half of this show available, along with a separate small excerpt from the end of the preceding Kershaw programme.

That's the end of this current batch from Rocker, though the high sound quality of the late 1993 tapes has encouraged me to go and try to fix/rehouse L381 and see if that can provide a sound upgrade for the Peel show in question.

Many thanks again to Steve Lowman (who can be heard on one of the tapes) Rocker and those who contributed to the distribution costs.

Looking at the list of SL tapes, there are a couple of batches which have not been wikified other than just the odd show. L121-L140 (K) have only had three tapes wikified while L330-L348 (Roger) only five. Apologies if that is just due to time pressure etc but I just wondered if they have been announced or uploaded and then forgotten about.

Stuart