I think I have something...

asimov.mp@... asimov.mp@...
Sun Dec 15 03:57:32 CET 2013

Don't get too excited but...many years ago I played with reel to reels and copied to minidisc anything I found interesting on tapes that came with machines.
I have a 20 minute section of good quality recording with John Peel. The first bit is his outro after playing the whole of side 1 of the Be Bop De Luxe album "Sunburst Finish" He says he heard the studio demo a few weeks earlier in the studio.
The second bit is where he plays a track by the Band and then two tracks from the Eno album "Another Green World" Obviously before he went all punk so its mid seventies. At a guess 1976.  Is it worth me putting it up on the Moo ?