[peel] Re: I have Shows on tape 1981 - 87 in Penarth

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Tue Apr 16 13:23:26 CEST 2013

I think that there is plenty of logic and truth in your argument mark. Most people are very influenced in life by things that happen to them in their teens. I noted some years back that virtually all my favourite music was released between 67 and 85. After 85 when I was no longer a teenager I stopped listening to new music and went back in time looking for stuff I'd actually missed out on when I was younger or even too young to listen to when it was originally released.

It's not just new bands either, Some of the artists who released stuff I love up to 85, I just don't really like anything they have produced post 85. It's kinda like a musical brick wall.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone