I have Shows on tape 1981 - 87 in Penarth

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Apr 16 14:17:29 CEST 2013

I agree - I wouldn't say that xx period is "the best" but the early 80s certainly are to me - just coming out of my teens and with my whole world changing in many ways I was very open to new music. I still am of course, but back then it was much more intertwined with life's emotional events which along with the music resonate down through the years.

There's also stuff on my tapes from the era I've never managed to identify over the years and being able to do so is my Holy Grail! And I'm sure there is stuff I heard at the time, have forgotten what it was but I know there is a bit of my brain that will recognise it when it comes along again in the form of an old Peel Show!

Stuart