[peel] Fave post-Peel DJ??

steve lippert stemail1@...
Sat Jul 21 16:03:30 CEST 2012

I have to be honest - I listen to myself! I still really miss Peel, as we all do, but luckily I have around 15,000 vinyl records, and counting, so I listen to what I want to.
Rather than any particular I'm more likely to listen to music online via the Piccadilly record shop (etc), to help decide what to buy next!

Steve

________________________________
 From: paul ackroyd <psackroyd@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 21 July 2012, 14:18
Subject: Re: [peel] Fave post-Peel DJ??

nobody in the manner i used to listen to peel.  sorta drift in and out of certain shows, but nothing that particularly challenges or holds my interest for long.  don't rate rob da bank really.  tom ravenscroft plays some alright stuff, but i go away with two names from a three-hour show - just not worth bothering with.  for me, marcelle on dandelion's the best out there right now - if i'm gonna listen to the radio, i want it to influence my record shopping trips, and hers certainly does that.

ta
paul

ps shameless self-promotion, but i like to think i do an alright job - among many other places, mixcloud.com/kamikaze