[peel] Fave post-Peel DJ??

paul ackroyd psackroyd@...
Sat Jul 21 15:18:48 CEST 2012

nobody in the manner i used to listen to peel.  sorta drift in and out of
certain shows, but nothing that particularly challenges or holds my
interest for long.  don't rate rob da bank really.  tom ravenscroft plays
some alright stuff, but i go away with two names from a three-hour show -
just not worth bothering with.  for me, marcelle on dandelion's the best
out there right now - if i'm gonna listen to the radio, i want it to
influence my record shopping trips, and hers certainly does that.

ta
paul

ps shameless self-promotion, but i like to think i do an alright job -
among many other places, mixcloud.com/kamikaze