[peel] Ivor Cutler fanzine articles

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Wed Jul 11 01:10:40 CEST 2012

Thanks Jake,

I think I have that LIBERTY addition…

A friend of mine put IVOR on in Brighton in September 1984

The funny thing was collecting him from Brighton station
He looked like The Supreme Being from the TIME BANDITS, shuffling along with his bags of "essentials"

He suddenly got on his knees & from one of the bags, produced a box of pastels, which he proceeded to draw & colour in the petals of a flower on the pavement, the stigma of this flowery creation being a not quite steaming but I suspect still warm dog turd… Ivor's concern was that people might not notice it & have an accident…  We did suggest that a better solution although not as colourful would be to pick the turd up in one of his spare bags & stick it in a bin.. "Nooo.. I think the flower will work.."

I still think "The Flowery Dog Turd" will turn up one day as a long lost Cutler classic...

Dave FTT