Comical at first, then fresh, but really heartless and mixed-up greeting (5,3,4)

steve saipanda@...
Mon Jan 16 17:05:06 CET 2012

Many thanks to all involved!

If we have any Chieftains fans, tracklisting details for the In Concert show would be most welcome. Please add them to the wiki - just press Edit button, add info and Publish - or contact me off-list if it seems a bit tricky.

Cheers,

SW