Comical at first, then fresh, but really heartless and mixed-up greeting (5,3,4)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jan 16 15:07:52 CET 2012

Fellow Peelites
1) Another Kershaw show, courtesy of L069 of the SL Tapes (track listing
<http://www.mediafire.com/?hm5fjkhjyovf5c9>  ):
14 March 1992 <http://tinyurl.com/8yxfyhq>   (Session: BB King)
2) The same tape contained the beginning of the ensuing Peel show,
already shared:
14 March 1992 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_March_1992>  (Sessions:
Spiritualized, Leatherface)
I've once again left the handover on both files for continuity. Thanks
to ML for the rips, and sorry for late delivery.
3) An In Concert show with the Chieftains, announced by JP, that was put
up by Steve as a You Tube link in 7 parts. Since it was quite clearly
running too fast, I've converted the original video files to mp3,
speed-adjusted and edited them into one show, leaving in the Radio 2
sports report afterwards for period flavour  (but omitting the vile
snatch of schmaltz that followed):
24 April 1976 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_April_1976>
4) How does he do it? Two more from Isector, the second complete, with
many thanks to him:
17 June 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_June_1994>  09 July 1994
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_July_1994>
Have a good week, y'all.