Terry Hammer's "Live Radio Performances"

roooo74 atlf27@...
Wed Jan 11 10:08:58 CET 2012

I agree, it's only right that the bands are paid for their efforts, but to date it seems like no one is interested in releasing these recordings. The archive list has been on his website for years, it's only since he started his radio show that he's mentioned selling the recordings. See email from Terry below....

i did create a small indie label to attempt to put the shows out.it's called Vampir,i was able to release the lewd on vinyl called lewd conduct in a public place (a second pressing was a co-release with subterranean where we also added 3 studio tracks from the sf underground double 7") also released the offs live nov 7,1980 as a cd only release,licensed the young canadians to white noise to release and licensed 3 delta 5 songs to kill rock stars for their release of delta 5 singles & sessions cd. the offs cd didn't sell wel and i went bankrupt from it,so no more releases.couldn't find any indie labels interested in releasing any shows,so now kusf in exile is a way to get them out there again for fans other than selling the shows through my website: http://www.angelfire.com/oh/liveperformances/livetapes.html