[peel] Re: Terry Hammer's "Live Radio Performances"

Anything Should Happen anythingshouldhappen@...
Wed Jan 11 00:33:24 CET 2012

The archive is great, I'd have concerns that there's no mention (as far as
I can see) of the bands getting paid. Not being arsey, just seems wrong to
sell this stuff if they aren't.