[peel] Extensive collection of 'In Concerts'

Guzzmonster Guzzmonster@...
Thu Feb 23 20:51:46 CET 2012

Wow,that's an impressive collection and I love the Hitachi tape deck,proper hi-fi!!!
I am looking for a few recordings,which I had but were crap quality!
I think there was a Warren Zevon gig from Hammy Odeon in 1988,and an Alarm gig from around the same time,also do you have a complete recording of the Elton John gig from Wembley Stadium,June 1984,particularly looking for a recording of Big Country's support set!

Keep up the good work!

Gary

Sent from my iPhone