Extensive collection of 'In Concerts'

pauliesarchive pauliesarchive@...
Fri Feb 24 01:41:09 CET 2012

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Guzzmonster <Guzzmonster@...> wrote:

> Wow,that's an impressive collection and I love the Hitachi tape deck,proper hi-fi!!!
> I am looking for a few recordings,which I had but were crap quality!
> I think there was a Warren Zevon gig from Hammy Odeon in 1988,and an Alarm gig from around the same time,also do you have a complete recording of the Elton John gig from Wembley Stadium,June 1984,particularly looking for a recording of Big Country's support set!
>
> Keep up the good work!

IN CONCERT 436 - WARREN ZEVON
Hammersmith Odeon 25th February 1988
IN CONCERT 328 - THE ALARM
Hammersmith Palais 14th February 1984
IN CONCERT 372 - THE ALARM
Hammersmith Odeon 11th May 1985
IN CONCERT 432 - THE ALARM
Hammersmith Odeon 9th February 1988

Sorry, don't have any of those.

IN CONCERT 314 - BIG COUNTRY
Hammersmith Palais 27th June 1983
IN CONCERT 454 - BIG COUNTRY
Hammersmith Odeon 23rd January 1989
IN CONCERT 528 - BIG COUNTRY
Kentish Town & Country Club 4th October 1991

Got all of those but can't find any trace of a Big Country show broadcast in 1984, not even a KBFH.

IN CONCERT 61 - ELTON JOHN (PART ONE)
IN CONCERT 62 - ELTON JOHN (PART TWO)
Hammersmith Odeon 24th December 1973
IN CONCERT 95 - ELTON JOHN
Hammersmith Odeon 24th December 1974
BBC IN CONCERT - ELTON JOHN
Poplar Creek, Illinois - 17th September 1988 - Broadcast on Radio One on 25th December 1989, I beleive this was recorded for the King Biscuit Flower Hour.

I have all these. There was an Elton John concert special broadcast in 1984 on Radio One (Listed as IC339 and IC340), but this broadcast was a just a repeat of 1973's IC61 and IC62 (above).