JP World Service Show 3Dec04

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Tue Apr 17 20:46:43 CEST 2012

Here's the final Peel World Service show broadcast 3 Dec 2004. There's an introduction by a WS continuity announcer followed by the news then more cont. ann. then Mark Coles introduces the actual show. I left the news in just for a bit of historical context.

My notes say it is in mono (which I was thinking had something to do with the recording equipment used - digital output of a mono DAB radio onto minidisc) but I have a hunch that all WS shows are in mono - someone will know the answer to that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?derh54m36tdk33u

Cheers

Mark C