JP World Service Show 3Dec04

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Apr 18 03:07:33 CEST 2012

Hi Mark, many thanks for giving us the opportunity to hear this sad but
essential addition to the catalogue.

>I left the news in just for a bit of historical context.
I'm glad you did, because the first news story allowed me to date this
recording precisely, hence this Wiki page I've just knocked up:
19 November 2004 (BBC World Service)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_November_2004_(BBC_World_Service)>

> My notes say it is in mono (which I was thinking had something to do
with the recording equipment used - digital output of a mono DAB radio
onto minidisc) but I have a hunch that all WS shows are in mono -
someone will know the answer to that.

Certainly, I've never heard one in stereo, although whether that has
anything to do with the sources available I can't be sure.  I look
forward to more shares from your stable!
Best wishesSteve (TK)