Sounds of the Suburbs / Out in The States

huw1166 huw_gwilym@...
Fri Oct 7 17:02:48 CEST 2011

Thank you so much Eddie! I'd first stumbled across John's radio shows a couple of months before Sounds of the Suburbs came on TV, so they formed part of a wondrous introduction to the man. My life was never the same again, and I've been nostalgically looking out for Sounds of the Suburbs ever since.

Cheers!

Huw