Sounds of the Suburbs / Out in The States

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Oct 7 14:28:34 CEST 2011

And here are those two episode upgrades to complete the series in the same quality and format. Episode 8 much better than the previously-available version, particularly sound-wise, and Episode 2 is sharper and more colourful, if grainier.

S01E02 (Oxford): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOF1KEAQ
S01E08 (The North East): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GM8T0NLW

Reminder of previous episode links:

S01E01 (Lanarkshire): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDTMILPA