cds of 60's stuff with dj intros etc

Lester leicesterjim@...
Sat Nov 5 18:55:57 CET 2011

I agree. What I find remarkable about the latest CD is the quality of the Yardbirds Top Gear session. Previously, Dazed and Confused was included as a dodgy off-air on EMIs Little Games release. Here is a miles better sounding version with Peel's enthusiastic comments at the end. Also Hendrix on Dee Time sounds crystal clear, like the TOTP track included on the remastered BBC Sessions where they playback Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear. 'I don't think we know that one',quips Jimi. Anyone know where these come from?
Big thanks to Top Sounds records for getting these to the marketplace, and many more releases to come. Anyone wondering whether to get these CDs just buy them, they are an absolute revelation!
Jim