[peel] cds of 60's stuff with dj intros etc

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Sat Nov 5 10:08:31 CET 2011

All the TopSound releaes are fab!
I think this new release is the best yet! Most are from John's Top Gear.

________________________________
From: Michael Capewell <mickcapewell@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [peel] cds of 60's stuff with dj intros etc

Top Sounds is a one-man record company...Nigel Lees....great bloke....a long-time tracker down of Transcription discs...and yes he does go through all of the copyright issues and suchlike diligently and properly, so all Top Sounds releases are completely legit and are without exception, absolutely wonderful in both content and presentation.

Cheers
MC