I Waited 30 years for "25 years of Rock" then 50 years comes along at once

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat May 7 16:06:04 CEST 2011

Thanks ! Might listen to this after the Everton game ! I love those retrospectives that combine "news" with pop music ; the tv series "Rock n Roll Years" is one of my favourite all-time programs.
Looking forward to the years 66(ish) to 80 - the best music lies therein, methinks ....