Andy Capp, Mikey Dread & Son House

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon May 9 15:37:25 CEST 2011

Hi gang

A mixed bunch this week.

1) Show: 18 September 1997 (BFBS)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_September_1997_%28BFBS%29

Peel's first BFBS show from Peel Acres! BUT halfway through doing the page, I realised that it's a repeat of the 11 September (of which only half was recorded). So the latter date is the real Acres premiere. Ah well, at least we have the whole show now.

2) Dec 92 (Andy Kershaw)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Dec_1992_(Andy_Kershaw)

About the same time that John was doing the 1992 FF, Andy did a Pick Of The Year, and very entertaining it is too. Partial show courtesy of the Lowman tapes and ripper Mark, with many thanks.

3) Best Of Peel Vol. 39
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Best_Of_Peel_Vol_39

Great record-only selection from Mike, again with many thanks.
The 1999 Peelenium shows will continue once I get the go-ahead from our Superman of the decks, who is having a few ripping issues right now.

Steve (TK)