[peel] Re: Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Jun 27 07:44:38 CEST 2011

The recent one was 7th Earl of Onslow - Michael Onslow - who had a multi-part series on Radio 3 called Supertunes - featuring Jungle, Thrash, Acid Jazz.
Results of searches show that the original was in 1994 or 1999 and had a more recent repeat (or new take).

Paul