Friday Rock Show, Old Grey Whistle Test & Andy Kershaw

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jul 9 18:56:33 CEST 2011

Dear Don

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. We are not as diametrically opposed as you say. I never suggested that non-Peel stuff should not be uploaded (see my reply to Bill's message). I don't go on forums either, as they are generally full of bigots and racists who don't listen to your opinions. And I'm not one of them (sorry if you feel otherwise). As I said, I merely felt that the main purpose of the mailing list should be clearly indicated.
However, Doc's point about the Mooo is a good one: for exactly that reason, I used a different location for the 2010 FF upload.

Steve (TK)