[peel] Re: Friday Rock Show, Old Grey Whistle Test & Andy Kershaw

Anything Should Happen anythingshouldhappen@...
Sat Jul 9 17:14:18 CEST 2011

I've just joined here a few weeks ago after years of not doing, despite
knowing quite a few of you. The reason being that I don't generally join
forums.

Bill and Alan eventually talked me in to it and I will contribute more, both
chat and material wise, just work in the way at the mo.

I have to say that I'm enjoying the posts and the delights.

I like the Friday Rock Show and OGWT stuff as much as the Peel (a lot of
which I had anyway). The posts from Haze and Bill are always clearly marked
and I personally wouldn't like to see them go.

Seeing Steve's remarks probably underlines the reason why I don't join
forums.

The mails here are not excessive, clearly marked and easily deleted if
something doesn't interest you.

I come from a completely opposite angle than Steve and personally do not see
how the mighty Peel is being ignored.

Don.