[400 box] Found 'em!

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat Feb 5 00:10:31 CET 2011

Thanks. Just listened to a brilliant and remarkable dub reggae track on 040-781012 (24m in) with a dog (or dogs) barking throughout ! Possibly the best dub reggae song I've ever heard .... It's from an album called called Leggo Dub by the Revolutionaries, said John at the end ... it's possibly called "Doberman Skank", ha ha !

Regrads,
Mutt Langsam