[400 box] Found 'em!

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Fri Feb 4 15:44:40 CET 2011

They should all be up on my Mooo page now; let me know of any missing or incomplete - I did have a couple of uploads stall over my pathetically slow BT connection at home.

And a shameless piece of self promotion, but hey, we're all music lovers here ;-)
http://remix.tricil.net/
TheLoneRoger mix, featuring my step-son Michael 'D-Face' Dennis on violin
Vote now!
cheers
Roger