Another part of a BFBS show from 1988

42marv bs717705@...
Thu Apr 14 22:24:54 CEST 2011

Hello Steve,

thanks a lot for your kind words.
Actually I recorded those shows when I lived in the very wonderful town Aachen (close to the Belgium/Dutch borders) and I was surprised as well while re-listening to these old tapes that they still are in tremdous condition and in STEREO. That's even more surprising. I hope to digitalize some more in the next few weeks.

I'm really looking forward to Your 88 files of BFBS from 1985-9 to put up. Thanks for Your hard work that I am realizing a couple of months.

Best wishes

Ralf