PatesTapes

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Thu Apr 7 20:42:50 CEST 2011

>From Facebook:

"Much as I hate to go on about John Peel - he did launch so many bands
and genres, including Reggae, Rap, World…everything really. One of the
bands he gave a ‘leg up’ to was The Smiths, so lend an ear to this
broadcast. Back then I would squirrel myself away under the bed sheets
with the ‘transistor radio,’ and listen to him dryly drone on. Now we
don’t have to. P.S. Over a 100 more sessions to come. Play on, play
on".
pates tapes
www.patestapes.com

I've got no sound on my laptop so can't listen. Is there anything new
here? Anyone recording it?
While I'm thinking of it, I've never heard Dandelion Radio either. Are
there any downloads available?
I'd be interested in hearing the latest festive 50.

Alan