New nearly complete 400 Box show - 29th August 1978

steve saipanda@...
Sat Sep 18 08:18:05 CEST 2010

Many thanks indeed to Stuart for this and all the other recent 400 Box ones, as well as everyone responsible for sharing stuff lately. All very much appreciated.

On the subject of Stuart's latest, just reading the other day that the Pop Group are back together (something I'd missed). Seems they went down a storm:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2010/sep/14/pop-group

Cheers,

Steve