New nearly complete 400 Box show - 29th August 1978

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Sep 17 23:31:48 CEST 2010

Another fine show from 1978. 1hr 50 mins, there is one obvious gap but probably no more than 1 or 2 missing tracks.

Weirdly, when travelling the 150 miles to my workplace abode, I randomly chose a session from my iPod in the car and chose the Pop Group's only session to listen to. Guess what session cropped up in this show that I ripped that night......

You can find the file at the usual location, but I recommend listening to the show first and checking out the details afterwards

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_August_1978

Stuart