New nearly complete 400 Box show - 29th August 1978

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sat Sep 18 18:54:44 CEST 2010

I read that with some sadness, because my sister  shares a flat with one-time Pop Group guitarist John Waddington, and he's not a particularly well man these days.
 I understand that he was invited to get together with the rest of the band to do some recording not so long ago, but it didn't work out, so he's not part of their current line-up, which is a shame because I'm sure it would do him some good.
 I saw them at Ashton Court festival back in 70-something, long before I knew John, and all I can remember is that they were pretty startling,
Cheers
Roger

P.S. Why tf don't my replies get through via my email client? I'm sending from my Yahoo registered address, but it seems they get blocked, so I can only post by using Yahoo's crappy forum pages. Bah!