At Last The 2000 Show

pietre.tronne pietre.tronne@...
Thu Sep 16 23:19:56 CEST 2010

yep, dirty tape heads/pinch rollers could account for muffled sound for the first 45mins. I was painfully aware of having to go deep into the tape deck armed with isopropyl alcohol and cotton buds to sort out these very same problems!
As it is, I am going through the 1990-1993 shows atm.
I'm glad to hear isector's on the case for these JP shows, as these were my halcyon days for the JP wing-ding!

P.S:-I'm hoping to get my 40-50 JP tapes from my Grandad's garage in a weeks time [they are in mixtape format though, not full shows. These tapes cover 1990-2000+].

Cheers!

Baz.