At Last The 2000 Show

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Sep 17 00:08:33 CEST 2010

Just finished a mammoth rip from the 400 Box collection, got through about 9 today! (is that a record?) But the legacy of playing all of those old mouldy Mari Wilson tapes has also had me in at the play head with a cotton bud, the pinch rollers are proving very hard to clean but I think the heads OK. Will need to find some of the alcohol to complete the job, especially now I will be going back to FM recordings rather than muddy old AM.....

Stuart