Wiki

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 13 14:25:57 CEST 2010

Just to add that I think what happened to Steve earlier today was some kind of temporary fault on the Monaco (old) skin and this has now been fixed.

There may be a few kinks in the Wikia system generally during the transition to the new system with things going a bit haywire (some other strange things today). Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you can be patient.

Cheers,

SW