[peel] Re: Wiki

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Oct 13 15:05:18 CEST 2010

...and today everything looks back to normal! Which makes my initial message seem a bit silly.  I think it was late night grumpiness brought on when I was trying to update the page for my next 400 box upload.

DM

--- On Wed, 13/10/10, steve <saipanda@...> wrote:

From: steve <saipanda@yahoo.com>
Subject: [peel] Re: Wiki
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 13 October, 2010, 13:25

      Just to add that I think what happened to Steve earlier today was some kind of temporary fault on the Monaco (old) skin and this has now been fixed.

There may be a few kinks in the Wikia system generally during the transition to the new system with things going a bit haywire (some other strange things today). Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you can be patient.

Cheers,

SW