Peel and 6 Music?

bty455834 k.j.beech@...
Fri Mar 5 16:31:34 CET 2010

I see your point , but just like peel's show they will be put on at some middle of the night spot- under the term specialest music.

i think the refrance to peel come from their commitment to new music ,free plays and eclectic tastes (who else is playing can at 2 oclock in the afternoon)

i have no problem easing listeners in with a daytime selection...
as peel once said "just get the tunes out"