Peel and 6 Music?

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Thu Mar 4 14:56:21 CET 2010

A number of people have been citing Peel as part of the protest over 6 Music's (possible) fate. I wonder if anyone here can tell us if he ever made any comment on air about it, in the last 2 years of his programme, or its shows and presenters, positive or otherwise? Might be useful to have actual evidence. Just a thought. It is just possible he mentioned it in one of his last Radio Times columns, which I think ended sometime in 2002, but my collection of these is incomplete and hopelessly out of sequence...
- ken