Enough with the Festive Fifties already!

jake rayytann@...
Thu Mar 4 00:10:22 CET 2010

Thanks a million for these Ray!

I've just been updating my remastered 1979 top 10 with the Peel links in your recording so I can listen to it on my way to work tomorrow - although what you posted is of such excellent quality that it's more than good enough for repeated listening anyway....

I'll do some more work on 20-11 at a later date.

great stuff!

rgs

Jake